COMBI73: remote control in option
Heavy duty dry ice blaster
The COMBI73 is a dry ice blaster developed for:
• Heavy duty jobs
• Longer distance
• Large surfaces
This machine is standard delivered with a one-hose compact gun for focalised cleaning and a two-hose gun with wide nozzles for large surfaces. By adding the abrasive module to the blaster, the machine can operate as a dry ice grit blaster.
Dry ice blaster with remote control
CRYONOMIC® developed their guns with remote control to give you the opportunity to change parameters of your blaster at certain distance. We call it our COMBI73R blaster.
Why choose for remote control?
• Possible to change dry ice feed rate on the gun
• Possible to change blast pressure on the gun
• Possible to change intensity of gun light
This dry ice blaster is based on the patented CRYONOMIC® technology of ARTIMPEX NV. and meets the new EC machine directive 2006/42/EC.
Dry ice cleaning with COMBI-series
Watch here more applications that are cleaned with our CRYONOMIC® COMBI machines.
Ergonomic, safe and lightweight dry ice blast guns MG1004(R) and G2001(R)
• Quick-fit nozzles changed within seconds: no tools required
• Nozzles can be turned in any desired position during operation
• Equipped to plug-in the CRYONOMIC® gun light with adjustable intensity
• Integrated safety catch: avoids undesired blast activation (legally imposed for CE)
• The control cable plugs directly into the gun! No more annoying dangling connectors at the gun
• Ergonomic shockproof thermoplastic handle
Electrically isolated dry ice blast gun MG1006
• To clean live (low- to mid-voltage) equipment
• Full plastic isolated blast gun for applications where non-conductive tooling is a safety requirement
• High performance nozzles for any circumstances
• Changed within second: no tools required
• Models: round, flat, angled, custom made
• Length: from 55 mm up to 1 m and more
• Available in stainless steel, aluminum or thermoplastic
• Special low air consumption nozzles (< 1m³/min up to 4 bar)
Crushes dry ice pellets for cleaning delicate surfaces and objects
• Easy to mount at machine and/or gun (in a matter of seconds with quick coupling)
• Nozzle-independent :
- can be used with every nozzle
- nozzle does not have to be exchanged or removed
Which pellet crusher to choose?
1. The standard pellet crusher 100% can be used for delicate surfaces.
2. The variable crusher 50-100% can be used for less delicate surfaces.
3. The variable crusher 100-200% can be used for very delicate surfaces.
(see examples below)
• The stainless steel 'Abrasive Module' easily mountable at the front of the machine
• Additional abrasive granulate hose
• Special abrasion resistant nozzle for the standard dry ice cleaning gun MG1004(R)
For what applications can you use the Abrasive Module?
• Rust removal, paint stripping, graffiti removal, ...
• Stubborn material removal
• Surface roughening before painting, coating,...
• It can be used to clean buildings, infrastructure and other objects of different nature (wood, metal, stone etc.) that require an abrasive touch.
Dry ice grit blasting
• Making cleaning up after abrasive blasting much easier and faster.
• Reducing dramatically the quantity of abrasive blasting agent necessary for a particular job.
• Environmental responsibility.
• Reducing the volume of secondary waste. The dry ice completely disappears on impact.
• Extending the scope of general contract cleaning companies significantly with 1 machine.
Every abrasive agent with a diameter between 0,1 mm and 2 mm can be used.
The CRYONOMIC® one- and two hose gun and accessory box contains:
• Commonly used round, flat and angled nozzles
• Dry ice crusher for cleaning delicate surfaces and hard to reach spots (one
crusher for all nozzles)
• Gun light
• Empty space to store blast gun, second crusher and electrical cabinet key
• Optional spare parts set
Toolbox with personal protection material
The CRYONOMIC® toolbox (ref. 21460) is perfect to transport:
• your accessory boxes
• two hose sets
• and is provided with an empty space to store the CRYONOMIC® abrasive module!
The toolbox that is used to arrive fully equipped to the place of the cleaning job or to give professional demonstrations, is delivered with a complete range of personal protection material for dry ice blasting:
• 1 safety helmet with ear and face protection
• 12 handgloves size 10
• 10 mouth masks
• 20 disposable overall size XXL
• 200 ear plugs
The toolbox also contains:
• 1 power cord 220V 5m
• 1 earthcable set 5m
Click here to download the brochure !
Control panel COMBI7
• Emergency stop and ON/OFF buttons
• Robust industrial grade single touch control buttons:
- Dry ice feed rate: digital indication
- Gun light: adjustable light intensity
- Abrasive module selector (LED-indicated)
- Blast pressure regulation and manometer
- Remote control activator