10. How can dry ice be stored and transported?
Dry ice pellets are stored and transported in well isolated containers. Good quality containers will limit the evaporation of the pellets to a few percent per day. This means that dry ice can be stored in our well isolated containers up to 1 week (some customers even pick up the dry ice every 2 weeks).
Do you want more information about dry ice containers? Contact us or go to our page ‘dry ice process’.
- 9. How are dry ice pellets made?
- 11. How is CRYONOMIC® dry ice blasting equipment different from competitors?
- 12. Does dry ice blasting cool the base material?
- 13. Can I blast with dry ice on hot tooling?
- 14. Can I use my shop air for operating the dry ice blasting system?
- 15. What kind of compressed air is recommended for dry ice blasting by contract cleaners?