12. Does dry ice blasting cool the base material?
Some local cooling takes place at the surface of the base material. The amount of cooling seldom exceeds -40°C below its initial temperature because a small portion of ice is projected during a short time at the same spot.
- 9. How are dry ice pellets made?
- 10. How can dry ice be stored and transported?
- 11. How is CRYONOMIC® dry ice blasting equipment different from competitors?
- 13. Can I blast with dry ice on hot tooling?
- 14. Can I use my shop air for operating the dry ice blasting system?
- 15. What kind of compressed air is recommended for dry ice blasting by contract cleaners?